Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Low Down on the Slow Down

Well as you can tell Balmbastic has not been blowing up. (Sorry for these terrible puns and internal rhyme schemes)

Between graduate school, working, and the recent death of my grandpa things have been hard.

I just want everyone to know come winter break, I will finish up the reviews that I have, then this blog will again go on hiatus while I student teach.

I appreciate the support of those who send me well wishes and questions about the blog and for those who stumble upon it and find it's content useful.

Thank you for your thoughts, hits, and support.

And I would like to promote Ella Dean's new line of holiday lip balms. I highly recommend them. I will be stocking up on them for stocking stuffers!

Have a swell and safe Holiday Season!

Miss Beauty Fiend

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would just like you to know that your blog inspired me to buy a TON of stuff from Etsy. Thanks for rooting for the little guy, and for getting me to do the same. :)

-Kelsey
http://balmaholic.livejournal.com